Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnyangel-shadowpriest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnyangel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Johnyangel-shadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: Johnyangel-shadowpriest   Johnyangel-shadowpriest EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 am

Hi ther:)

Real Name (not necessary) :Marcin
Location (country) :Poland
In-game name :Johnyangel
Class/Level :Priest/70
Talent Spec :Shadow

Do you know anyone in the guild, if so whom ? :no i dont think so,i moved my a** from Outland 2 weeks ago bening sick of Blade of Wizardy ''jokes'' Smile

How long have you been playing WoW ? :around 1,5 year

Did you level up this char from 1-70 yourself ? :yes

How much do you play ? :almost everyday

Describe your gear (CTProfile / WoW-Armory link preferred): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Johnyangel

Are you willing to wipe a lot while learning a new encounter? :yup

Do you have a working mic and arent shy to use comms ? :yes

What is your end game raiding experience (MC, AQ40, Naxx , Kara, SSC, TK etc)? :cleared kara,grull,mag,ssc 5/6 tk 3/4

Why would you be a good addition to our guild ? :Im a nice guy Very Happy seriusly,i think i know how to play my class,and wher is my place in raid.

How many days a week are you able to raid? :min 3(got full time work)

As shadow priest witch not bad spell dmg i know my basic role in raid is:

-restore mana for healers( witch worlock Course of shadows,flasks and few buffs) it gourante high amount of mana in long boss fights
-restore HP for my group(most of bosses doing some aoe effects so vampiric embrance help to keep my group alive saving healers mana in same time)
- shadow priest is a one of dps classes and Johny know how to do this(in all guilds i ever been i was on the top or in first three in dps if only my comp was in good mode Smile )
-i got and know how to use ktm Razz
-some basic things like buffs,max skill in tailoring and enchanting
-im not slacking on raids(ALWAYS 100% belive or not ) yea i know,many ppl sayng the same thing,but not all of them can say they are still enjoy this game like me(maybe thats why im not a slacker Smile )
-i can listen and learn (its about wipes on bosses)
-and the last thing but most important:if someone need my help and i can help him he can count on me

well thats it thx for ur time and cya on realm

PS. if u guys have ANY questions feel free to ask here or in game
Back to top Go down

Johnyangel-shadowpriest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rostaran :: Application-
Jump to: