Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidjay BM hunter [Denied]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kidjay

Kidjay BM hunter [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Kidjay BM hunter [Denied]   Kidjay BM hunter [Denied] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Character name: Kidjay

My gear is as you can see mostly pve epic and t5 content ready. I have replaced some t4 parts with pvp gear cos theyre simply better.

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?
Yeah ive got s1/s2/s3 mixed pvp gear with vindicators etc.
What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?

BM/MM spec is the currenly best DPS talent build, even tho MM and Surv give buffs to raids, its only very minimal. To sum it up, BM gives the most dps to raid from me and allso increases partys dmg done by 3%

Social

Your name? Age? Location?

My name is Janne, im 24 years old and living in Finland.

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?

Cant say i do.

Previous experience of raiding?

TBC: SSC 6/6 EYE 3/4 Gruul, Maggy and Kara ofc.

pre TBC: ZG, Onyxia, MC, BWL, AQ20

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?

Yes i am.

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?

Looking for fun times and lots of raids, and some loots by doing it

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

No i am not.

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?

Yeah i guess i am. Smile

What makes you a good player?'

Im a serious player when it comes to getting things done and i dont give up easily, Im pretty PVE oriented player so i like progress and wiping, even tho im lately been more on to PVP spec cos of the disband of my old PVE guild "irresistible", but now i decided that it time to come and get my char back to PVE, Hope u find a spot for a active, social and mature hunter, cya, hope i hear from you
Back to top Go down

Kidjay BM hunter [Denied]
Page 1 of 1