Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hermix Holy Priest app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hermix

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Hermix Holy Priest app. Empty
PostSubject: Hermix Holy Priest app.   Hermix Holy Priest app. EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:28 am

Character
Holy priest.

Character name:
Hermix

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail :

If you are a tank then please write your defense rating, dodge parry and block rating's, if your a healer write your MP5 +healing and chance to crit with spells, if your a melee dps please write your hit crit and attack power and if your a magic dps please write your spelldamage, crit and hit.

I miss 2 items then i have full epic. 1533 healing unbuffed and im still getting my enchants. Manareg while not casting: 423. Manareg while casting: 198.
I critt kinda often. 11,96% critt chance.

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?

I dont think so, i got my mace but hmm, nope i dont think so.

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?

My talent is Holy and i really like it that way, 21/40/0. If i have to respecc, i will do that, gathered some gear to shadow so..

Social

Your name? Age? Location?
My name is Herman and my age is 14 but i can still join at the most raids and i live in Sweden, i got good english if neccesary.

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?

No, ive just tried out at Knodsen and they though i was good but there were some things that i need to change like i use flash heal too much and that.

Previous experience of raiding?

KZ, Gruul 2/2, ZA 6/6. If i dont know a boss, Ill go to youtube and watch, i go into forums and much more so i know how to play the priest infront of the boss.

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?

Always.

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?

Heard that you guys will have a fast progress and will go from bottom til the top and it sounds like a guild id like to be in.

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

Nope.

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?

I really love raiding but if i have to, yes.

What makes you a good player?'

Im nice, im doing my best and i have fun.
Back to top Go down

Hermix Holy Priest app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rostaran :: Application-
Jump to: