Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karsen, DPS WAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
karsen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Karsen, DPS WAR Empty
PostSubject: Karsen, DPS WAR   Karsen, DPS WAR EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:55 am

Character

Character name: Karsen

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail: 3/5 vengeful, 2/5 merciless, all vindicator set, stormherald, 2x dragonstrike, red belt of battle, warboots of obliteration, good tank too (t4/craft/badge)

DPS stats: 1850 ap, 33 crit, 110 hit (i know hit is low, i'm working for it Very Happy ), 12,5k HP (PVE), 13,3k HP (PVP), of course unbuffed

TANK stats: 15k HP (without stamina gems), 29% dodge, 19% parry, 515 def, 16.3k armor, 60 hit, and i need some enchants :S (I don't care about my tank gear from several months)

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed? ATM, i'm 33/25/3 , i can respecc like u need without any problem

Social

Your name? Age? Location? Peppe, 23, Messina, Sicily, Italy, Europe, World..

Do you know anyone in Rostaran? I played with a lot of ppl from Rostaran, but i don't remember names! Very Happy

Previous experience of raiding? PRE-TBC: CLEAR ALL 40-man raids; post-TBC: kara, za, grull, magghy, ssc, tk, all cleared

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)? YES

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran? Becouse i wanna see end-game raids, and i know that Rostaran is a serious and imba PVE guild

Are you currently applying to any other guilds? No

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this? Yes, i can w8 becouse i know myself, and i know that once trial period is ended, u'll bring me everytime in raid! Very Happy

What makes you a good player?' EXPERIENCE, no fear for wipe in raiding progress
Back to top Go down

Karsen, DPS WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rostaran :: Application-
Jump to: