Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mèlok - PROT War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mèlok

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Mèlok - PROT War Empty
PostSubject: Mèlok - PROT War   Mèlok - PROT War EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:59 am

Character

Character name: Mèlok

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail : T4, Karazhan, badge gear, craft http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=M%C3%A8lok

Stats: 15.5k HP, 17k armor, 29% dodge, 18% parry, 514 defence (all Unbuffed)

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters? I got some Gladiator gear

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed? 11/5/45. Yes, i can respec

Social

Your name? Age? Location? Melo, 24, Messina- Sicily - Italy

Do you know anyone in Rostaran? I played with someone of u, but i really don't remember any name

Previous experience of raiding? Karazhan, Grull, Magghy cleared; ZA almost cleared; SSC and TK: some boss

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)? I already use them

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran? I wanna raid in a good and serius guild, and i'd like to see the end-game bosses.

Are you currently applying to any other guilds? No

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this? Ofc i know that there is the trial period, and it's not a problem. I know that if u gimme possibility to prove my skill, u will take me

What makes you a good player? I know very well the protection warrior, and i know what other member of party/raid could does to help me and all
Back to top Go down

Mèlok - PROT War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rostaran :: Application-
Jump to: