Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freddies

resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted]   resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted] EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Character

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail and post a link:

hey guys, im a resto druid with much expereince at raiding, but i also have lot of expereince in guilds-falling-apart. And im really tired of it. Now i want to join a serious and nice guild.

My gear: Before the new patch, i mostly have all the badges gear for a resto druid and i have kara gear aswell. I have been unlucky in gruul, maggy and SSC, TK, so the only t4 gear i have is the helm. well, well. i got 1887 + healing, 455 mp5 (not while casting), 8,5k mana, nearly 7k health. 10,11 % crit chance with spells. but i have 60% crit chance with my regrowth, thanks to my talents. here is my link:

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?

The only pvp gear i have, is a helm, neck and a mace. i havnt grinded pvp gear in looooong time. I have spend the most of my time for grinding pve gear. but if a helm and a mace are enough, then let me know Wink Else i can use the stamina from my feral gear if needed.

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?

I have spend all my points in resto. Because i dont see why ballance or feral, could help me with my healing. Ofcouse i would respecc if needed, i got some feral gear, not the best, but its still feral gear. But the problem could be, that i havnt the gold for it.

Social

Your name? Age? Location?

My name is Nisse, im 19 years and lives in Denmark.

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?

no, i dont know anyone in rostaran. but i would to. Cool

Previous experience of raiding?

I have never tried MC,ZG,Naxx or the other instances before TBC.
But in TBC, i have mostly tried all the raiding instances. KZ,ZA,Maggy,gruul,TK and SSC.

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?

Yes i am always prepared before a raid. New pots, elixirs, reagents and so on. If we are going to do a boss, that i never tried before. I always look at some movies, to see how to done those bosses as healer.

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?

Because i really want to have a guild that doesnt disbanding and i beilive this guild can complete my wish.

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

no, im not.
i will seek to another guild, if u dont need me. So plz let me know, if im accepted or not.

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?

yes sure. thats fair enough fro everybody

What makes you a good player?

well, I got much exp. to heal in raid. I have a addon, calling healbot. It helps alot with healing. Its hard to explain how its works, but that's a display where u are 300% faster to heal ur mates than else. Im a good listener and do what u guys say at TS/Vent. Else im just fast with my fingers Smile
Back to top Go down
freddy

PostSubject: Re: resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted]   resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted] EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:09 pm

I forgot to write that im a serious and social guy, that will work hard for a guild to not disbanding. I did alot in the others guild, i have been in, try leading them on the right way, but when GM leaving u cant do anything.

and why doesnt my link work? scratch
Back to top Go down
Raytoran

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted]   resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted] EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:52 am

I dont even know your ingame name.
Back to top Go down
freddies

PostSubject: Re: resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted]   resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted] EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:54 am

sry that i forgotten to write my name. Laughing char. name is freddies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted]   resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

resto druid LF job in guild [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1