Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dsna - Warlock [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dsna

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Dsna - Warlock [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Dsna - Warlock [Accepted]   Dsna - Warlock [Accepted] EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Character: Level 70 Warlock

Character name:
Dsna

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail :
Atm I got 992 spelldmg and almost 27.5% crit(19,48% + talents 8%) with my pve gear on. I mostley top the dmg on raids and groups /flex Wink my dps is usually about 900 in 5 mans, but I dno in raids...Sad Ive got 76 hit, which isnt so good, but I dont feel like I need more since my spells usually dont get resisted.

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?
Ive got 2 vengeful and rest gladiator gear, 11.1k unbuffed.

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?
Atm im 0/14/47, for pvp. but i usually go for 0/21/40 (with firespec) when I feel like doing some pve^^

Social

Your name? Age? Location?
My name is Richard, 18 years old and I live in a town called Nyköping in Sweden.

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?
I know Aelus

Previous experience of raiding?
in pre tbc Ive done all instances. not cleared aq40 (like 4 bosses down) and first 3 in naxx.
right now in tbc Ive played kara (cleared), gruul (cleared), maggy (cleared), first 4 bosses in ZA and some in SSC. not all with this character tho. played a holy priest before this:P

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?
yes ofcourse! or else Ill get spanked in the dmgmeter;)

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?
It looks like its a nice guild with lots of friendly member. And Im longing for pve, missing the old days when I was raiding.

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
nope.

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?
yes, ofc

What makes you a good player?
hmm, I would say that im a friendly player and Im very dedicated to gaming since its what I mostley do on my spare time, so I get loads of practice^^.

edit: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Dsna a link to my armory profile^^
Back to top Go down

Dsna - Warlock [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1