Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

combat rogue [application] Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snarg

combat rogue [application] Accepted Empty
PostSubject: combat rogue [application] Accepted   combat rogue [application] Accepted EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:20 am

Character:

My gear is almost fully non-raid gear with no pvp pieces in it except for a rep ring Shocked
8 epix with proper gems & enchants including dual mongoose, the question i get alot is "ZOMG NOOB WHY SUNEATER?!"
The answer is that its the best roguesword in DPS apart from the main hand wich i already got, the blue sword from caverns of time simply isnt worth the time to get becuase its a dungeon people dont run alot, its hard to pug, the droprate is fruity and the stat doesnt make up for the loss of dps compared to sun eater.
And yes i know theres glad swords, but some people just hate pvp and prefer to roll on a nice sword when it drops when tank already had it instead of wasting their time sitting in an arena all day.

stats: 8k hp, 200 hit (with trinket, riding trinket is shown on armory), 1400 ap, 22,10% crit.

talent build, the good ol sword rogue 20/41, and yes i will respec if needed, but i got the main-dps build for rogue pve already.

armory link:

Social:

Marcus, 19, Sweden

No i dont know anyone in Rostaran.

Previous raid exp: kara (full), gruul
pre-tbc everything up and including to bwl

Game Play:

I dont have cooking but yes im ready to bring the buyable consumables to raids when needed.

Other

Raiding is really fun, not just to get epix, and raids is what this game is about in the basics.

No im not applying to any other guilds right now.

Totally, i dont need to go to every raid all the time.

Mainly following orders and doing my best all the time, but i can communicate with other people to Razz
Back to top Go down
Snarg

PostSubject: Re: combat rogue [application] Accepted   combat rogue [application] Accepted EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:21 am

armory link didnt appear in above post:

Back to top Go down
Snarg

PostSubject: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Snarg   combat rogue [application] Accepted EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: combat rogue [application] Accepted   combat rogue [application] Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

combat rogue [application] Accepted
Page 1 of 1