Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aleexander Rogue application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleexand

Aleexander Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: Aleexander Rogue application.   Aleexander Rogue application. EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 am

Character

Character name: Aleexander

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail :
1513 attack power, 213hit rating and 23.00% critical strike rating.

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?:
Well some pvp gear only that got the stamina aswell then.

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?:
I am specced combat swords (20.41.0). Of course i could respecc if needed but don't think It'll be needed Smile

Social

Your name? Age? Location?:
Alexander is my name and i am 17 years old and live in sweden.

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?
No im afraid not Razz

Previous experience of raiding?
My experience in rading is , Karazhan , Gruuls, Magtheridon, Some Tempest keep and some Zul'Aman.

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?:
Well im alchemist and i love to play with pots and flask etc, so you'll see me popped with pots all the time Smile

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?
Seems like a guild that takes the raiding in a serious way and thats what im looking for , a serious guild that is focused on some real raiding and i love to raid and explore new bosses and progress etc etc.. Smile

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
No i am not.

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?
Yes of course I will have patience and proove my self worthy for you all.

What makes you a good player?
What makes me a good player is that i think i am verry active, patient and dedicated. I'm a person that you can trust, and I would be happy to participate in your journey of progressing through various dungeons. Cheers.
Back to top Go down

Aleexander Rogue application.
Page 1 of 1