Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kwinja || Combat-Swords || Rogue [Denied]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kwin

Kwinja || Combat-Swords || Rogue [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Kwinja || Combat-Swords || Rogue [Denied]   Kwinja || Combat-Swords || Rogue [Denied] EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 6:08 am

Character name: Kwinja

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail :

Currently my stats are: 210 Hit / 1316 AP / 20.38% Crit / 8414 HP

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?: Not really, I find i have enough HP for most encounters and the gear im working on will give me more stamina any way, PvP gear i can get easily if needed.

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed? 20/41/0 - Combat Swords, And if u needed me to go something else e.g. hemo yes then i can:)

Social

Your name? Age? Location? My name is Kyle im 17 and currently live in england, Im studying I.T at college.

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?: Shamefully no

Previous experience of raiding? Pre TBC ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx(2 wings)
TBC Kara/Gruul/Mag/SSC(4/6)/TK

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?: What ever is needed ill have it

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?
1. you seem to be a newish guild
2. Your gonna be doing all ssc/tk new and fresh which is a challenge and fun
3. you seem to be at my gear level
4. meeting new people and chatting bull in g chat is fun:D

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?: Nope, cant say i am

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this? Of course, you name the rules ill follow them, If its for the good of the guild and raid then ill take the hit.

What makes you a good player?
I think what makes me a good player is that i do have alot of experiance and i know what it takes to make a raid work, im not afraid to help people during raids and outa raids for the guild. I have raided as a healer/tank and i know most of the time people go "OMG HEALER WTF?" when its not there fault.
I understand how to play my class fully and know crit>AP/Crit stacking.
WoW is what i play even with friends its 2nd to me (family first)
Back to top Go down

Kwinja || Combat-Swords || Rogue [Denied]
Page 1 of 1