Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emobunny

Warlock apply Empty
PostSubject: Warlock apply   Warlock apply EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:30 am

Character

Character name:Emobunny

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail :Mine gear is full epic just got a blue leggs and hands,I have 86 badges,now is kara reset day,so when i do it il be able to buy legs or chest,depends if opera is on mine side Very Happy.I'm atm speced PvP affly spec,but i have money it's not problem to respec,mine hit is pretty low but as affly PvE spec i don't need mutch more,got a lot of 4 hit and spell dmg gems in bank,lvling enchanting,got 7 rare enchants in bank,taking time to time to get it up.As a player im working MgT heroic and some daily heroics every day to get badges and improve my weapon,chest,hands from MgT.This is for gear.
If you are a tank then please write your defense rating, dodge parry and block rating's, if your a healer write your MP5 +healing and chance to crit with spells, if your a melee dps please write your hit crit and attack power and if your a magic dps please write your spelldamage, crit and hit.

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?
I got chest gloves of s3,got gladiator sholders,and got 54 k honor for new patch to buy merciless dagger or somthing like that.
What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?
As i said earlier I'm PvP affly speced,ofc if GM or officers need me to respec il respec immidiatly.

Social

Your name? Age? Location?
My real life name is kinda wierd Very Happy,It's Hrvoje,I'm 15 and i live in Croatia(Varaždin)
Do you know anyone in Rostaran?
No,not rly
Previous experience of raiding?
Pre TBC with a druid,thats full MC,BWL,ZG,AQ20&40,naxx 3 bosses,in BC-Kara,ZA,Gruul,Maggy,full SSC/TK with guild<Ace> and Azgalor & Archi in MH.I left the guild Ace due to lots of ppl isnide that are waiting for raid,like 40+ or somthing every raid so there is not a lot of chance inside,+ GM and his "wife" Himeko,they got a 2 sons,on every FIRST kill someone of them get's an item.But noone understands that..thats mine dislike in that guild and a thing why i left.

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?
yes,i alwais got a +stats potion,or +shadow dmg pot,and alwais about 20 hp and mana pots.
Other is my character web on wow-europe.com AND my lock name is emobunny,btw im not EMO Razz
Why do you want to join Rostaran?
I really wona raid again,after mine druid was hacked he was full s3,i didn't played Wow for a month,then i realised i0m missing wow and the days i raided and did new content with friend and so on,so i rerolled this warlock on this server.I saw that your progress is nice and a peps are fine at chating with them.
Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?
yeah
What makes you a good player?'
I'm addicted to a guild,alwais gladly to help memebers,live to do heroics or normal instance,love to raid,going out and drink.U can say im young for drinking but todays world is not the same anymore Very Happy.And i do pretty nice dmg in raids.Cheers,
emobunny.If u got some queistion fell free to ask ingame or post here ^^.bb
Back to top Go down

Warlock apply
Page 1 of 1