Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rineko 70 CombatFist Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rineko

Rineko 70 CombatFist Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Rineko 70 CombatFist Rogue   Rineko 70 CombatFist Rogue EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:38 am

Character

Character name: Rineko

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail : My gear comes from KZ/Gruul and Badges. I also got some ZA and Heroic Gear in the Bank, I try to maximize my hit and balance all the other stats for good dps ^^.
54 Haste, 1703 AP, 285 Hit, 25,40% crit, 126 armor Penetration and 44 (+11 expertise)

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters? Yes i got PvP gear with over 10k HP ubuffed. 3 glad and 2 Vengeful. I also got 5/5 vindicator.

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed? 19/42/0 Combatfist, Yes ofc

Social

Your name? Age? Location? My name is Set, Im 16 years old and Im from sweden

Do you know anyone in Rostaran? No i dont not

Previous experience of raiding? Cleared ZG/AQ20/MC and Onyxia, did a few bosses in BWL. With my Hunter. Now i Cleared KZ/Gruul/ZA and done a few bosses in SSC and TK

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)? Yes ofc

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran? Well i just moved from another server called xavius and im looking for a new guild. And Rostaran looks like a very nice guild that is still progressing and thats what i really wanna do, there is nothing better than killing a boss for the first time Smile.

Are you currently applying to any other guilds? Im just gonna be honest here and say yes. Applied to Darksun (doesnt look like I am getting in Razz). Since I migrated just the other day im looking a new guild and to save time i applied to some at the same time. I hope this doesnt affect what u think of me ^^.

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this? Yes np, i have been put on the bench before ^^.

What makes you a good player? I got great activity, In my latest guilds i had like 90+ attendance. I always read tactics and watch videos before i enter a new instance. I do a lot of things to upgrade my gear. When I raid I focus very much and try to do as much dps as possible. I also got no problems with taking orders from the leader and I am a great lissner.

Thx for your time

PS. Im not the best speller in the world Razz, just so u know.
Back to top Go down
Rineko

Rineko 70 CombatFist Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rineko 70 CombatFist Rogue   Rineko 70 CombatFist Rogue EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:47 am

I withdraw my app.
Back to top Go down

Rineko 70 CombatFist Rogue
Page 1 of 1