Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fletchy - Resto Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fletchy

Fletchy - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Fletchy - Resto Shaman   Fletchy - Resto Shaman EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:11 am

Greetings.

Character name:
Fletchy

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail:

1800 + Healing \ 160mp5 while casting with water shield \ about 15% crit chance i think.

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?
Not much.

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?
0/5/56. Ofcourse.

Social

Your name? Age? Location?
My name is Erlend Kristiansen, 19 years old and i am from Norway.

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?
No

Previous experience of raiding?
pre tbc i've cleared everything up to naxxramas. In tbc i've done kara, za, gruul, mag, 3\4tk and lurker in ssc.

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?
That will never be a problem.

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?
Because you look like a very decent guild and progress wise you are at the stage i wanna be.

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

No

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?
Hope to get as much raiding as posible but if all the spots are taken its no problem ofcourse.

What makes you a good player?
I have a good knowledge of my class and i will always come prepared and with great attitude to raids.
I also keep focus during all runs if we dont whipe or if we get stuck on a boss for hours.

Thanks for reading and hope for a nice respons.
Back to top Go down

Fletchy - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1