Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter apllies! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayato

Hunter apllies! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter apllies! :)   Hunter apllies! :) EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:50 pm

Character

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail and post a link.
full blue PvE gear, 2 epics (epic crafting chest, epic PvP shoulders), atm im trying to get cape from badges, and better blues/epics from heroics.. Mostly, I would love to go Kara/Grull to gear up Smile

If you are a tank then please write your defense rating, dodge parry and block rating's, if your a healer write your MP5 +healing and chance to crit with spells, if your a melee dps please write your hit crit and attack power and if your a magic dps please write your spelldamage, crit and hit.
err I'm ranged DPS so I think I'll do it like this:
crit: 23%, 26% vs. humanoids/beasts/giants/dragonkin
hit: only 27 Sad will try to get this a bit better soon Wink

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?
atm I'm busy to get some PvP gear, because it's easy epics and it makes my overall damage higher Smile

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?
Surv/MM, because with this I give raid-waid AP buffs (expose weakness + improved hunter's mark)
Yes, I will respec if you want to, no problem at all! Smile

Social

Your name? Age? Location?
Querijn Huizer, but for most people that's too hard to pronounce Razz so everyone just calles me Q! I'm 17 yo, and live in the Netherlands

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?
nope Sad got this tip from Hypnoss, healer in Chemical Rejects Razz

Previous experience of raiding?
raid-leader in Kara, so got all tactics in my heaaaad! afro

Game Play

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?
Hell yea!!! I'm an Alchemist (still need my Elixir Master though..) just as an example: for my last raid I took 40manapots, 4 Flasks of Fortification, 20 Elixirs of Draenic Wisdom, and 10 healing pots... I really like to be prepared for raids and to help the overall organisation of raids Smile

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?
I want a guild to stay for quite a while (if not forever, I'm quite loyal Razz) in which i can grow, on the other hand I hope to offer a good amount of DPS and utility to your raiding adventures ;

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
no

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?
Sure

What makes you a good player?
I'm a social guys who doesn't mind to work hard for his guild, I hope to offer a good raid-member, and to be a serious supply of pots/elixirs/flasks, also I would like to prove the utility a Survival-Hunter can bring to a raid, but as said before, if you want me to respec, that's no problem... Overall I understand tactics really fast, I'm eager to learn, check forums regularly, a good listener, and a fun person if u have a mic-chat like TS/Vent.. (o I'm also prepared in mods, and programs like TS/Vent)
Also, I am a teamplayer, which is actually the reason I want to get into serious raiding Smile I just love to see objectives be completed with a group of coöperating peeps, it's gerat to pull those things off... I think you can see my 'teamplaying' back in the way i specced (giving away raid-wide buffs) and my profs (alch, making anything for anyone).

also a quick add: I am fully aware that I am quite undergeared... I suppose that's the only thing I ask in return; apart from fun, friendly people, and raid progress,,, a bit of upgearing (or however that verb is Razz) because I think I'll definitely need it.. Sad

anyway, making the appli was fun,

hope to hear from you guys soon (you can always whisp me ingame, I'll also check forums quite a lot)

cheers, Hayato!
Back to top Go down
Hayato

PostSubject: forgot my armory link...   Hunter apllies! :) EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:57 pm

ouch bummmeeeer lol!

forgot to post my armory link... dunno if it's outdated though but here it is:

cheers, Hayatoooooo affraid
Back to top Go down
Hayato

PostSubject: err, sorry (I guess)   Hunter apllies! :) EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:07 pm

really sorry for immediately triple-post but... It seems that I can't copy my armory link.. It just doesn't show up..

o and... i have a typo in the original Subject.. of course its "applied", not "apllied" Razz

cheers, Hayatoooo What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter apllies! :)   Hunter apllies! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter apllies! :)
Page 1 of 1