Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surv hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayato

Surv hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Surv hunter application   Surv hunter application EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:55 am

heya, i made an application quite a while ago here, but since my gear is immensely improved, im trying again Smile

Character
Character name: Hayato

Please briefly describe your gear quality in detail :

says it all tbh but:

full epic, except for 1 ring, crafted SSC belt, 2 T4 parts (helm and chest), some reputation stuff, heroic/kara gear, S1 shoulders (have agi, T4 dont, need it for my spec)

If you are a tank then please write your defense rating, dodge parry and block rating's, if your a healer write your MP5 +healing and chance to crit with spells, if your a melee dps please write your hit crit and attack power and if your a magic dps please write your spelldamage, crit and hit.

unbuffed i got 647agility, 27%crit (also got darkmoon card: wrath), 1763AP, and capped hit rating (97 + surefooted talent)

Do you have any pvp/stamina gear that could be used during new encounters?

atm i got 9k hp, but if you want i can get some PvP-stuff for more stamina for new encounters, don't have it yet though

What is your talent build? Would you respec if needed?

0 / 24 / 37:
yea i'll respec if needed

Social
Your name? Age? Location?
Querijn, 17, Netherlands

Do you know anyone in Rostaran?
no

Previous experience of raiding?
Kara, gruul, magtheridon (pre-TBC; Molten Core, Onyxia)

Game Play
Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)?
always, i'm and alchemist myself so usualy i bring loads of stuff so i can also share it to the other members

Other

Why do you want to join Rostaran?
I wanna do some serious raiding, and I hope you guys can offer me just that.

Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
yes, <Knodsen>

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?
yes

What makes you a good player?'
I'm very social, I understand new tactics very quickly, I can adapt to situations (both raid-situations as well social stuff), nice guy to play with, and always ready for the guild when you need me Smile
Back to top Go down
Hayato

Surv hunter application Empty
PostSubject: cant post links   Surv hunter application EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:58 am

hmm i just noted that somehow i cant post links on the forum :S

was supposed to be a link to my be.imba.hu character sheet above "says it all tbh, but:"

cheers, Hayato
Back to top Go down

Surv hunter application
Page 1 of 1