Rostaran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reynor - Feral ( Tank ) [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reynor - Feral ( Tank ) [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Reynor - Feral ( Tank ) [Accepted]   Reynor - Feral ( Tank ) [Accepted] EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:41 am

Social

Your name? Age? Location? My name is Marcus, I'm 19 years old and live in Sweden

Do you know anyone in Rostaran? Well I got advised here from one of your officers Bedbreaker.

Previous experience of raiding? 5/6 SSC 3/4 TK ( Tho with my mage ) And lots of pre tbc

Game Play : 64 Days. And got about 120 days on my alt

Are you prepared to bring consumables to each raid (elixirs, flasks, food, oils)? Allways, Got my whole bank full Smile I'm never raiding without materials.

Other

[b]Why do you want to join Rostaran? I'm looking after a guild with a futuer and got advised here by Bedbreaker. N' it seems like this guild got a good time infront of it.

Are you currently applying to any other guilds? Not atm, tho If I'm not geting a answer I will.

Openings for raid spots are competitive and you may not be guaranteed a raid spot every time, especially during your trial period. Are you comfortable with this?

Well, I understand that its hard to get a spot when your a trail. So I'm comfortable with that.

What makes you a good player?'

My kindness against other people I never turn angry. And I play alot so I think that makes the man I'm today Smile

Hope you will reply soon, See you in game.

Best Regards Reynor.
Back to top Go down

Reynor - Feral ( Tank ) [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1